Digital transformation has become an essential component of a competitive business model. CMS show you HOW.
Read more ……..
– identify As Is in an Action Plan to make To Be strategy operational:
- Shared Vision – common purpose driving integrated effort
- Shared Assumption – test & confirm assumptions underpinning decision making
- System Integrity – qualitative & quantitative enhancements making ‘the whole’ greater than the ‘sum of the parts’
- Competitive Landscape – understand the external market, competitive advantage/disadvantage & action required
- Capability and Motivation – analyse staff skills, capability & motivation to define development & recruitment needs
- Capacity & Utilisation – identifying capacity & utilisation to improve throughput in response to demand at lower marginal cost
- Baseline & Measurement – using business intelligence to set & trend report ROI & Profit improvement targets
- Performance Management – Specific, Measurable & Timely Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with clear responsibility & accountability
- Set and Forget – digitising, optimising, automating & reporting repetitive processes
- Innovation – testing the ‘tried & true’ for redundancy against innovative options
WORKFORCE PLANNING & LABOUR MANAGEMENT
– confirm base roster, identify digital opportunity, optimise productivity, review labour management & output by shift
Labour is inevitably a high % of total expenditure in a traditional business model. Productivity significantly impacts ROI & profit.
Base rosters are often a function of incremental change over time. Our experience highlights the benefits and opportunities from asking WHY?
Labour Management uses staff skills productively. When actual roster hours variance is not managed, increased costs increase unit cost.
Workforce planning places the right skills & motivation in the right quantities in the right place at the right time.
– achieve ‘best value’ in production and the supply market
‘Best value’ is producing or purchasing the right product/volume /quantities/packaging for/in the right market at the right time.
CMS experience in market testing (quality, service & price) & streamlining (ordering, delivery & receiving ) drives ‘best value’.
The CMS Code of Conduct provides an unambiguous commitment to achieve ‘best value’ through market testing & competitive tendering.
Our ethics are not negotiable. In 20+ years, CMS has never received a 3rd party financial benefit.
– maximising the value of an Owner-Manager business
As a business owner, your investment of finance, time, energy & sweat deserves maximum ROI to fund quality of life for the rest of your life.
The real estate and car sales markets prove the value of a pre-sales polish to maximise sale price. A CMS ‘operational polish’ creates a more attractive investment and/or sale proposition.
CMS assist owner/managers transition to working ‘on their business’ and use of business intelligence to maximise the value of their nest egg. Our objective is to develop additional monetary & lifestyle options for owners to enjoy better quality of life for the rest of their life.
– start ups and green field thinking
Change is faster than ever & not slowing. The future inevitably reflects the past less than ever.
Disrupters are delighted when ‘gut feel’ informs competitors decision making. They rely on business intelligence (actual measures, timely & accurate, automated on line reporting) for decision making.
CMS has a broad commercial network, a voracious appetite for learning & a practical mindset to deliver financial performance improvement.
Researching innovation is part of our DNA. We research multiple markets, read extensively, network broadly and keep track of innovation across the globe.
Keeping abreast of innovation, identifying proven innovative solutions & looking for synergies when none exist is part of the value CMS brings.
CMS only reject old ways which they reflect the past & are uncompetitivee. We propose innovative solutions that improve profit based on their cost benefit.
– making the hidden obvious to minimise energy waste
Cost Management Specialists put energy costs in focus. Monitoring energy use with internationally proven methods of measurement, management & reporting can identify opportunity for significant financial benefit in terms of assets, operating cost & productivity.
Contact Cost Management Specialists on +61 411 522 521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org