Digital solutions to exploit opportunity and manage risk
Things once considered innovative are soon taken for granted just as a digital business model has become ‘business as usual’ in leading businesses. Digital is not just Technology.
Digital transformation, using a Digital 1stmindset , leads to cultural, organisational and operational integration of people, information & infrastructure to streamline flow, create value, increase revenue, streamline operations, manage cost and remove previously accepted constraints.
Source: Kubler Ross Change Curve
Cost Management Specialists leverage value from digital transformation by:
- Facilitating agreement on specific and measurable objectives to be delivered by a Digital 1st strategy
- Identifying previously accepted constraints to the business model
- Proposing strategies and tactics to overcome constraints on the benefits of a digital business model
- Identifying opportunity to achieve higher margin from current revenue streams
- Proposing new revenue streams and the additional revenue they will create
- Mapping As Is to identify processes to be improved, re-engineered, digitalised or deleted
- Motivating C Suite and key stakeholders ‘buy-in’ to Digital 1st and digital business model development
- Optimising quality and throughput through an outside-in customer-centric digital business model
- Automating reporting and dashboards to make business intelligence the driver of all decision making
- Identifying essential software and software integration to facilitate digital transformation
- Identifying staff development/recruitment needs to better leverage the benefits of a digital business model
- Highlighting silos contributing to a poor customer experience or adding unnecessary cost
- Managing the risk of regression if the ‘learning effect’ delays digital transformation benefits
Ring John Cleary on +61 411 522 521 to discuss digital solutions which improve the customer experience and increase revenue, cashflow and profit.