Cost Management Specialists have built a reputation for honesty and integrity since 1993. You only lose your reputation once and value our reputation.
As a member of the Blue Chip Consulting Group, Cost Management Specialists staff and contractors commit to the following Code of Conduct:
- Act in an honest, fair and professional manner at all times;
- Respect the confidentiality of all Client information;
- Deliver services with integrity, objectivity and a 'best value' focus;
- Unconditionally provide the benefit of our expertise, experience, networks and ongoing learning;
- Continuously improve our knowledge and capability to deliver 'best value';
- Declare any existing or potential conflict of interest to a Client as soon as it is recognised;
- Negotiate asap to resolve any existing or potential conflict of interest to Client satisfaction;
- Receive no fee, remuneration or reward from a 3rd party without prior written Client permission and only in exceptional circumstances.
Compliance with this Code of Ethics is a non negotiable condition of ongoing employment or contractor association with Cost Management Specialists and the Blue Chip Consulting Group.
Anyone is invited to report any alleged or perceived violations of this Code of Conduct to the Blue Chip Consulting Group for resolution.