Cost Management Specialists have built a reputation for honesty and integrity as a trusted adviser across multiple industries.
Compliance with the following is a non-negotiable condition of ongoing employment or association with Cost Management Specialists and the Blue Chip Consulting Group.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Act with integrity in an honest & fair manner at all times.
- Respect and protect the confidentiality of Client information
- Share the benefit of our experience and learning to deliver ‘best value’
- Invest in life long learning to improve our capability and value
- Declare, in writing to a Client, any potential conflict of interest as soon as it is recognised.
- Resolve any perceived conflict of interest to the Client’s satisfaction as soon as possible.
- Receive no 3rd party reward without prior written client permission
- Only accept a 3rd party fee or reward where probity and transparency can be proven. (No 3rd party fee/reward has ever been received)
- Report any alleged violations of this Code of Conduct to the MD of the Blue Chip Consulting Group for speedy and transparent resolution.