Honest Brokers & Trusted Advisers
Over more that 20 years, Cost Management Specialists have built a reputation as trusted advisers.
Consistent with that reputation, staff, contractors & associates sign an undertaking to act
in accordance with the following CODE OF CONDUCT
- Maintain an unambiguous focus on delivering value through a measurable improvement in ROI & profit
- Act with integrity (doing what we say we will do)
- Respect, safeguard and protect all ‘commercial in confidence’ information
- Not accept a 3rd party fee or reward without written prior permission of both a Client and the Managing Director of the Blue Chip Consulting Group
- Report any alleged Code of Conduct violation to the Managing Director of the Blue Chip Consulting Group as soon as possible after an allegation is made or potential conflict is recognised.
- Invest in life long learning to contribute to innovative and creative solutions creating client value
A breach of the Code of Conduct terminates employment, contracting or association with Cost Management Specialists and/or the Blue Chip Consulting Group.
- Resolve any alleged or actual conflict of interest with this Code of Conduct as soon as possible.
- Invite affected parties to provide evidence and recommendations to resolve any alleged conflict of interest
- Report the resolution of proven violations of this Code of Conduct to affected parties.