Cost Management Specialists have built a reputation as a trusted adviser across multiple industries.
Staff, contractors and associates are required to sign an undertaking to comply with the following Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Act with integrity (doing what you say you will do)
- Respect, safeguard and protect all ‘commercial in confidence’ information
- Not accept a 3rd party fee or reward without written prior permission of the Client and the Managing Director of the Blue Chip Consulting Group
- Invest in life long learning to contribute to innovative and creative solutions which create client value
- Report any alleged Code of Conduct violation to the Managing Director of the Blue Chip Consulting Group as soon as possible after an allegation is made or potential conflict is recognised.
A breach of the Code of Conduct terminates employment, contracting or association with Cost Management Specialists and/or the Blue Chip Consulting Group.
- Resolve any alleged conflict of interest as soon as possible.
- Confirm, in writing, to affected parties, any alleged conflict of interest
- Invite affected parties to provide evidence and recommendations to resolve the alleged conflict of interest
- Report to affected parties the resolution of alleged and proven violations of this Code of Conduct.