‘best value’ on key evaluation criteria!
1. Best Value
If annual expenditure on a single good or service is more than $25,000/annum, and you have not tested the 2020 Covid-19 market, Cost Management Specialists will deliver better value for you by a competitive tender to select suppliers to deliver ‘best value’ including:
- increased value through same or greater quality
- improved service at same or lower cost
- streamlined process with better measurement and reporting
- updated Contracts Register with Bring Forward functionality
- performance-based Agreements with selected supplier
- waste minimised including inventory based on demand and smaller reverse supply chain
Bidders accept that there is no guarantee they will win a Tender but reasonably expect a fair and transparent process to demonstrate their ability to deliver ‘best value’. That is why Cost Management Specialists prohibit 3rd party payment or reward.
An honest and fair process requires that client’s staff and Cost Management Specialists respect information provided ‘commercially in confidence’. Information provided in the tender process, which is not in the public domain, is not disclosed to other parties.
3. Outsourced Expertise
Cost Management Specialists have provided outsourced tendering expertise for decades underpinned by:
- cost-benefit as the primary objective and best value as the outcome
- great results on the key criteria of Value, Quality, Service, and Price
- review of purchasing practices against Demand Planning, throughput and inventory
- streamlining ordering, delivery, receipt, and inventory.
- developing staff understanding of the gap between current supply and ‘best value’
- ongoing market testing to identify best practice solutions and suppliers
- production of a Tender document defining needs, objectives, timelines, and evaluation criteria
- a Code of Conduct based on integrity and no receipt of 3rd part payment/ benefits
- Bidders confidence that submitting a Tender is a worthwhile investment of time and effort
- optimising technology to streamline the tender and procurement process
4. Higher Return On Your Investment (ROI)
Supply markets change continually. They change even faster in a pandemic.
Cost Management Specialists guarantee is that your benefit from tendering will exceed your costs.
We promote competition to improve ROI on each of the key tender criteria below:
|Variable volume, size, frequency||Product||Optimum volume, size, frequency|
|Duplication – rework & waste||Process||Process Excellence|
|Paying above market price||Price||Competitive with market price|
|Undefined, reactive||Service||Meets Service Level Agreement|
|Accepted as fit for purpose||Quality||Equal to or greater than|
|Higher than necessary||Inventory||Matches Demand Planning|
|Overuse & past use-by dates||Waste||Correct use within use-by dates|
|Maximum use for continuity||Overdraft||Reduced – improved cashflow|
|Purchasing practices reflect history||Transport||Less rework & double handling|
|Paper – siloed, inaccessible||Systems||Software- integrated, accessible|
Contact John Cleary on +61 411 522 521 to discuss receiving ‘best value’ by tendering your major areas of supply.