Cost Management Specialists identify opportunities to:
- use business intelligence to increase value
- improve revenue & cashflow to increase profit & ROI
- optimise value/minimise waste & reduce error & variance
- streamline flow to match throughput to demand
John Cleary founded Cost Management Specialists in 1993 & has delivered high ROI for client's ever since.
John is valued by national & international clients for his profit profit improvement skills & ability to develop staff cost management capability.
John holds qualifications from Melbourne and Monash Universities & has been engaged by numerous Universities & Professional Associations because of his skill as a listener, learner, educator. He is a Fellow of the Certified Institute of Cost Management & Institute of Company Directors.
Cost Management Specialists use internationally proven tools, techniques & expertise to identify & convert hidden profit' to hard $s.
CMS Consultants identify opportunity by asking WHY?
Their cost management eyes & ears, tools & techniques identify WHERE & HOW to increase profit by:
- identifying opportunity cost foregone daily in business as usual (BAU) through the waste, error & unmanaged variance
- converting hidden revenue (Lost, Foregone, Escape) to banked $s
Cost Management Specialists DNA drives ongoing research into the cost/benefit of innovative solutions. CMS commitment to ‘best value’ is achieved by ongoing research, market testing & tenders.
CMS encourage consideration of a ‘digital by default’ to assess the opportunities, risks & benefits of digital transformation.
Return on Investment (ROI) Redefined
CMS maximises return on investment for:
- Owners - improving return on capital with confidence in ongoing profitability
- Clients - creating the perception of value in meeting needs 'in full' and 'on time'
- C Suite & Managers - skill in using labour, capital & plant in leveraging return
- Staff - expertise and experience developing 'job skills for life' & career opportunities
Value Stream Thinking
The value stream includes all activities and processes from order to fulfillment to payment. It represents the interrelationship across the enterprise in meeting customers needs.
Cost Management Specialists enterprise improvement strategy streamlines the value stream. Digital transformation is an important option to consider.
‘Above the water’ value stream activity hides a myriad of ‘below the water’ activity.
The challenge is to deliver client value 'on time' & 'in full' to deliver a positive customer experience.
Functional silos and processes along a value stream create & deliver optimum value through cross functional collaboration making ‘the whole' greater than ‘the sum of the parts’.