‘different thinking & targeted action to increase ROI & Profit’
A business is a value stream designed to achieve return on your daily investment and produce a profit over time.
Value stream management takes a holistic view of value creation
i.e. how ‘the parts’ work, or don’t work, within ‘the whole (total system).
In pinpointing how to add value, Cost Management Specialists also identify waste and how to minimise it, error and how to reduce it and variance and how to better manage it.
Return on Investment and Profit
Profit is exclusively for shareholders. Return on Investment is for all key stakeholders including:
- Owners – greater profit and increased business resale value
- Shareholders – increased share value
- Clients– the perception of ‘value’ because of a positive experience as a customer
- Staff– continuous improvement skills, an outcome focus, and achievement added to the CV
- Suppliers– confidence in ongoing demand, payment, and desire to retain your business
Depending on the scope and scale of your Project, Cost Management Specialists provide a Consultant or Consulting Teams which may compromise team members from any or all of the following disciplines:
incl. Target Costing
Business Process Management
incl. Value Stream Mapping
incl. Human Resource Mngt.
incl. Business Intelligence
incl. Digital Transformation
incl. Revenue Generation
John Cleary initiated Cost Management Specialists over 20 years ago to pursue cost management with a revenue bias to drive better financial performance using a broad strategies and tactics beyond just accounting.
John is a Graduate of Melbourne University and Monash University, a Fellow of the Certified Institute of Cost Management, a Fellow of the Institute of Company Directors, and a Leadership Victoria alumnus.
As Managing Director of parent company Blue Chip Consulting Group, John also brings skills in the Strategy, Leadership, Governance & Organisational Development.
Clients appreciate John’s ability to engage key stakeholders to make the invisible visible and develop staff skills, and experience in improving ROI and profit by defining, agreeing and implementing solutions using:
- internationally proven cost management tools & techniques
- diagnostic skills to improve throughput to match demand, at lower cost
- eyes, ears, and insight to enhance your value stream (order to payment or a function or a task)
- change management skills to deliver cost-benefit through improvement, re-engineering, or transformation
Contact John Cleary on +61 411 522 521 or email email@example.com to discuss a self-funding financial performance improvement partnership with Cost Management Specialists.
“A cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscar Wilde