Cost Management – not cost reduction
Any fool can reduce cost. Too many do.
Often the solution is worse than the problem!
Engage a Cost Management Specialists profit improvement solution.
CMS Consultants deliver profit improvement using skilled & experienced ‘eyes & ears’ with internationally proven tools & techniques to identify opportunities in:
- client’s perception of quality creating a reverse supply chain
- the opportunity cost of revenue foregone
- physical & non-physical constraints reducing flow & throughput
- non-value adding activities & waste (labour/assets/capital)
- process improvement, re-engineering, transformation
- the cancer of silos undermining client value
Make the invisible visible. CMS identifies opportunities being overlooked.
CMS maximise return on investment for:
- Owners – increased return on capital with ongoing profitability
- Clients – perception of value in meeting needs ‘in full’ & ‘on time’
- C Suite & Managers – skill in using labour, capital & plant
- Staff – develop ‘job skills for life’ and career opportunities
Value Stream Thinking
The CMS value stream focus dissects activities & processes from order to payment. Systems thinking, cost management & digital transformation are pathways to increased value.
‘Above the water’ activity often hides a myriad of ‘below’ the water’ activity. The challenge is for all activity to deliver client value, motivate customer loyalty & repeat purchases.
This Diagram outlines functional silos & processes along a value stream. Integrated organisations create optimum value when the whole is greater through cross-functional collaboration.
John Cleary, the founder of Cost Management Specialists, is valued by national and international clients for his thought leadership, skills and experience in driving ROI for all stakeholders & improving profit.
John holds qualifications from Melbourne & Monash University. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors & the Certified Institute of Cost Management. He is a Leadership Victoria alumnus & a Graduate of the Australian Company Directors Course.
John believes personal and corporate success is a function of aspiration, shared vision, commitment to agreed outcomes, active listening, sustainable change management & celebrating success.
John engages staff in performance improvement promoting the personal ROI from the insight, knowledge skills & experience developed
As MD of parent company Blue Chip Consulting Group, John also works in the strategy, leadership, governance & organisational development.
Contact Cost Management Specialists on +61 411 522 521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org