CMS Facilitators assist teams & groups to challenge assumptions, share diverse views, blend specialist & generalist expertise & reach consensus on profit improvement strategies & tactics.
CMS uses principles outlined in “Fierce Conversations”:
- Interrogate reality
- Provoke learning
- Tackle tough challenges
- Enrich relationships
Begin with the end in mind. CMS facilitate a clear pathway to agreed profit improvement outcomes through enriched relationships which test paradigms to produce realistic problem solving solutions
CMS Facilitators use their skills, expertise & experience to canvass broad options, focus discussion, motivate participation, address & resolve difficult challenges and opportunities.
CMS facilitators enable groups to:
• highlight key issues
• identify solutions (specific, measurable & timely outcomes)
• take ‘ownership’ for essential action to achieve agreed outcomes
– bring significant qualifications, expertise & diverse experience
– respond flexibly to specific needs within/following a facilitated session
– motivate open discussion of differing views with an outcome focus
To discuss your facilitation needs, contact Cost Management Specialists on +61 411 522 521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org